We are welcoming groups of five or less (21+ only) for onsite seating Wednesday through Friday 3-9PM and Saturday Noon-9PM. We have a fresh tap list, new specialty drinks, and a sparkling clean new layout ready for you! To respect Covid-19 guidelines and prioritize guest and staff safety, we have invested in the following service changes:
- Tables are generously spaced and no bar seating is available. Please check in with a cidertender upon entry to assign an available table to your party.
- Reservations can be requested by calling 360-795-5400 or via email
- We are a cashless establishment. Ordering can be completed via a contactless card reader OR mobile checkout of our entire drink menu.
- Limited patio seating is available, and dogs are welcome to join in on the fun outside!
- Staff members wear masks at all times of service and are following increased surface sanitization protocols.
- Guests are required to wear masks at entry and when not seated with their group. We have a limited number of disposable masks available for those in need.
- For guests wanting a bite to eat, we are partnering with our neighbors Storia Cucina for ordering and delivery of their fantastic pizza, pasta, and salads. Guests are also welcome to bring in food of their choice. We are not offering our previous menu of cheese boards and snacks at this time.
Those preferring curbside pickup can continue to order at https://thousandacreciderhouse.square.site/ and pickup Tuesday (dedicated pickup day) through Friday 3:30 – 5:30PM and Saturday 1-3PM.